Home / Forums / ePix Support / Images not scaling/resizing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

First of all let me congratulate you for the awesome job you have done. Your theme rocks!
    Now, to my question…
    After upgrading the theme i can see that the images everywhere on the size do not scale/resize and they show up huge.
    I have tried deleting the images in the upload directory (disabling auto resize, deleted them, enabled auto resize) to no avail
    I have also run the Regen. Thumbnails plugin which regenerated all thumbnails to no result.
    Im running out of options here.
    Anyone kind enough to help me troubleshoot this?

site: http://christophoros.photography

Kind Regards
    Chris

Well as it turns out, the PixProof plugin messes up the whole site’s images for some reason.
    Anyone had the same issue and figured how to fix this?

The site used to work fine with an earlier version of ePix and the current version of PixProof. Not sure what happened after the upgrade

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the kind words!

Do you have the plugin enabled currently? I can’t imagine why it would have an affect like that. Can you post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

There seems to be some conflict with the fancybox implementation.
    I have followed your recommendation about disabling fancybox in ePix functions.php and it worked but it broke my lightbox galleries now

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Unfortunately that’s the problem, because their version is now running, it won’t work with the Theme Galleries. I don’t suppose they have a lightbox option in the theme settings do they?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.