Home / Forums / ePix Support / Images not showing in carousel galleries

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Gabrielle Witter
    Participant

I’ve loaded carousels on three of my pages and connected the images to the gallery via slidesets but the images aren’t appearing on the page when published. I’ve followed the instructions in the guide and on the video but can’t figure out where I’ve gone wrong. The images are optimised for web and I’ve resized them to 500px by 400px so they’re about <200KB.

I’m sure its a simple fix but can’t figure it out for the life of me. Hopefully someone can shed some light.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what could have happened without seeing your site. If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Gabrielle Witter
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Gabrielle,

It seems to be the image resizer that is not working correctly with your server. When it is turned off, all images load.

To solve this, please check with your hosting company if they are running the standard server options, gdlibrary, phpimage magik.

To turn this off to make the images appear, go to Appearance > Theme Options > General > Image resizer > OFF.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.