Home / Forums / ePix Support / Images opening in new tab

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • edselby
    Participant

Images in the Media Grid open in a new tab – not in a lightbox. I can find nothing in my settings to modify that. Any assistance would be great.

EDIT – site is in “under construction” mode and not available for public viewing

edselby
    Participant

EDIT – made some site changes – you can see the gallery problem here — http://www.eselby.com/about-ed-selby/

Hi @edselby

Can you please send over your login credentials so we could personally check this on our end?

Regards,

edselby
    Participant

I need an email address to send info to.

Hi @edselby

You can send your login here just make sure you set your reply to ‘Private’.

Regards ,

edselby
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @edselby

Something seems to breaking the lightbox for the Media Grid.

The best option would be to use the Grid Gallery Element instead of Media Grid. Under the Grid Gallery settings, you should have the option to enable the ‘Lightbox’.

Regards,

edselby
    Participant

Something indeed is breaking the Media Grid function. It is something in the theme.

I tested the Media Grid with the 2016 theme, and it works fine (I have a WP Bakery license).

I don’t want to use the Grid Gallery. Please investigate further and correct this.

Hi @edselby

Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins and switch themes so we can check on this further?

Regards.

edselby
    Participant

You have my permission

Hi @edselby

I checked on this further on your site and on my own site and it looks like the issue is indeed with the theme.

For now, please use Grid Gallery. I will forward the issue to the developer.

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.