Home / Forums / ePix Support / Images will not load into blog post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Autumn Adams
    Participant

Hopefully this is an easy fix. I am trying to create a new blog post and when I select “add media” and upload the files, select the images and choose “insert into post” nothing happens. The images do not inert into the post but they do appear in my media library. I have tried uploading them into the media library first before choosing “add media” when I am in the edit page of the post and nothing works.

Any help is appreciated.

Autumn Adams
    Participant

I am still really in need of some help here. I’ve have searched other forums to try and fix this and I can’t seem to find a clear answer out there. As stated above, images that I upload into my media library appear but when I try to load and insert them into my blog post, they do not load/appear. The most recent plugin I installed was for google analystics. I deactivated that to see if that would help and nothing changed. PLEASE HELP! I would really like to get this blog posted!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Autumn,

Are you using the latest version of ePix (1.1.3), WordPress (3.9.1) and Visual Composer (4.2.2)?

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.