Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Implementation of All-in-One Event Calendar plug in

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • mAqq
    Participant

Hello Andy,

i would like to use the All-in-One Event Calendar with this template but it seems there is some javascript collision in place.

if possible could you please have a look if the plug in All-in-One Event Calendar could be implemented into this theme?

The Javascript views do not show up at all and the widget part is not showing properly.

If you are not able to check this issue, are you planning to add some event calendar into your theme with similar features?

i am using the last version of the theme. It is also not working with all plug ins off.

Thank for reply

mAqq

keyhanjun
    Participant
    Hi,

please also test it with a plugin called "CalPress":

since this plugin is based on "All-in-One Event Calendar" but has a bit more advanced features.

If it works with "CalPress" it should work also with "All-in-One Event Calendar". 😉

Thanks.

mAqq
    Participant

keyhanjun
    Participant

Hi mAqq,

indeed that is not the official support response. It was dedicated to Andy. 😉

Because in a few days I want to implement a nice Calendar plugin myself.

So wish us luck that Andy will test these both plugins positive. 😉

Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

I've just been working on a new method to call the jQuery – I'm going to send you both a BETA version of the Theme. Let me know ASAP if it resolves in both instances. 

mAqq
    Participant

Hello Andy,

just updated the theme. Nothing changed. @least for me.

please let me know if you would like to have a access to the test environment.

Thanks for this work anyway.

mAqq

keyhanjun
    Participant
    Hi,

mAqq is right: Whether using v2.8.9 or v2.9 (beta) makes no difference regarding the problem that the calendar is not showing up out of the box.

But, I found out (using the old v2.8.9 version or new v2.9 (beta) it doesn't matter which one you use) that when you select specific page templates (i.e. "bbPress – Create Topic" or "bbPress – Forums (Index)" – attention not all bbPress templates are working!)

that the calendar (I just tested it with CalPress) does show up fine! 🙂

The only drawback is that the design of the pagelayout looks a bit strange/destroyed. Not much but too much. 😉

So Andy please give us a slightly modificated new page template which fully supports "CalPress" based on "bbPress – Create Topic" as a starting point & name it "Calendar".

That would be awesome! 😉

Thanks.

keyhanjun
    Participant

Here is a screenshot where you can see the slightly broken pagedesign:

mAqq
    Participant

oops. that i a good try i  did not check.

Now i see that the easiest way would be bbpress statistics template and remove the statistics from the template.

mAqq

keyhanjun
    Participant

Sadly when choosing "bbPress – Statistics" it just gives me a blank page.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'm not sure why the bbpress statistics would not show, they are inherited from the default bbpress theme. 

I noticed you're using on a local server so I can't see the site but can you enable the developer tools within safari and see within the console tab if there are any conflicts. 

Thanks

keyhanjun
    Participant
    Hi,

I had this problem because I did not had installed the plugin (bbPress). Now I have installed it & all is looking great. 🙂

When choosing the page template "bbPress – Statistics" now the page is not blank anymore but the Calendar from "CalPress" do not show up.

But that`s no problem because using the page template "bbPress – Create Topic" the calendar shows up fine & after installing the plugin "bbPress" the page layout/design is not broken anymore. 😉

Case solved! 🙂
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I see, excelllent – I'm glad it's resolved. Unfortuantely there isn't a way to hide them if the plugin isn't installed. 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.