Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Import and missing Demo Content

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • traubinger
    Participant

Hi @acoda,

I cannot import any Demo content anymore… could you please check within my installation? Will give you the login details once more in a private post.
    And regarding the demo content… on your official website you showcase “Creatice Classic” and “Fullscreen Classic” as demos but I can’t find them in the Appearance > Theme Options > Help and Demo Import section.
    Any ideas?

traubinger
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @traubinger

Can you please coordinate with your hosting provider and ask them to increase PHP memory allocation for your site? That normally causes issues with importing the demo data.

For “Creative Classic” and “Fullscreen Classic”, these are just homepage styles which should be under the “Classic” demo.

Thanks!

traubinger
    Participant

The settings are 64M for max post size and 128M for max. file upload size… shouldn’t that be enough? 🙂

I switched the PHP version from 5.3 to 5.5 though… with the older version 5.3 I had no problems with the demo import. I will try with PHP 5.3 again…

Hi @traubinger

I am referring to memory_limit not post_max_size and max_file_uploads. Setting memory_limit to 128M is best.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.