Home / Forums / ePix Support / Import or mass modify filter tags

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • YOORZ
    Participant

Bonjour,

I’d like to know if it’s possible to import the filter tags from the exif info or mass modify the filter tags with WP ?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you elaborate further on this? I am pretty sure WordPress only pull in the Title and Description from the EXIF information of an image.

Thanks,
    Tom

YOORZ
    Participant

I want to use the filters in galleries. I’d like to avoid to edit each image of a slide set to add the proper filter tags. Is there a way to select say 20 pictures and “apply to all” the same filter tags. Or better, as my pictures are already tagged in the exif file, inherit the keywords from the exif into filter tag field ?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no ‘easy way’ of doing this. It can be done but you will need to edit the XML file of the slide sets which can get confusing.

I recommend first to duplicate the slide set you want to attempt this on incase you run into issues.

When you edit a slide set, the XML data is directly underneath the images in a small box.

1) Add all the images to the Slide Set and publish
    2) Copy the XML data and past it in a word processor
    3) Search all “<filter_tags></filter_tags>” and replace it with “<filter_tags>Tag One, Tag Two</filter_tags>”
    4) Paste it back to the XML field and click “update” near to the XML field

Hope this helps.
    Tom

YOORZ
    Participant

Ok

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.