Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Import ppt presentation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Shaun Green
    Participant

Is it possible to import a presentation either from Apple Keynote or Microsoft Power Point so its displayed within a web page. I’ve tried Revolution Slider and Visual Composer but failed so far. It seems the only way is to rebuild the presentation within Revolution Slider. Is there an easier way?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I do not think this is possible to do as the formats from the software you are referring too are not made for a website. There may be a plugin that you can use mind. I had a quick look and pulled up these.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant

Thanks Tom,

I will have a look at those available plugging in more details this week.

I found 1 other workaround this morning which is to save the presentation as a .mov file, upload to Youtube and embed the video within WP using Revolution Slider.
    Do you know what the acceptable file formats are for this theme, Revolution Slider and visual composer so i can look at some other possibilities.

KR
    Shaun

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The best video format to use is .mp4 as it is optimized for the web. The theme accepts the file formats WordPress does. For specific file formats for Revolution Slider, I recommend asking them directly.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.