Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Importing demo data

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Ellis del Sol
    Participant

Once I saw this theme, I went for it immediately, because of the colours in the demo and setup would be ideal for my client. For some odd reason the Importing demo data instructions are leaving me baffled as nothing seems to be occurring when I complete steps. I get to… Set the menu via WP ? Appearance ? Menus ? Theme Locations ? set to DynamiX and I do not see DynamiX as an option?

Of course nothing else works when something in the chain is not there. Help?

Would love to share my screen and get some help. I am good at returning favours 🙂

Ellis

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ellis,

Thank you for the kind words.

Which instructions are you following? They sound like they need to be updated. If you go to Menus > Theme locations > Select Main Menu from the drop box. This should then put the menu on the site. Presuming you have imported the demo data?

I am not sure at what stage in the install process you are but we now have a one-click-install feature that loads all of the demo data in without the use of the Importer plugin. To do this, go to Appearance > Theme Options > Getting Started > Install.

If you are still having problems with the menu, please set your reply to private and reply with your login details and I will take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.