Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Increasing page width

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Ben

Hi,

I’m new to this theme, basically I want to increase the width of the main centre page (I have sidebar L and R). Where is the code located that I need to edit?

Also, I’d like the Menus to be highlighted when selected, instead of the menu height increasing. Again, where is the code for this and any ideas the code I need to highlight it when clicked (like in Buddypress Default theme)?

Many Thanks,
    Ben

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

This will be custom CSS to edit the width of the sidebars, as this is not a standard theme option, this will be a question for the Premium Customization forum.

Not sure what you mean by this, can you post up a link?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ben
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

You can cancel after 1 month or even after you’ve had the customisation. Please understand that it’s just not feasible to offer each individual who purchases the theme free customization. Free support and updates will always be provided, however I have to draw the line at customization. I can’t bend the rule for one person, it’s not fair.

Believe me when I say if you went to an individual web developer and asked for the customziation, they’d charge more than $10.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.