Home / Forums / ePix Support / Insert widget in menu side bar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Coshevoi
    Participant

Hi, help please to do align center this widget (google_language_translator) in menu side bar My site

Thanks
    Thank you i past this code and all resolve
    #google_language_translator, #flags {
    width: 230px !important;
    text-align: center !important;
    }

Coshevoi
    Participant

I have other question – how can change name to button and form on contact form?

Coshevoi
    Participant

and how to do relative product in line http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a72e6klb5
    i cant to go top my sidebar http://awesomescreenshot.com/0f52e6ljfa

Coshevoi
    Participant

why i have white space in the grid galery http://awesomescreenshot.com/05e2e6tg3e

Coshevoi
    Participant

and in my shop i have 15 active goods but on my grid gallery i can see only 6 –

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. It looks like you have sorted the center alignment of your translator.
    2. I am not sure what you mean by changing the name to button? What exactly are you referring to?
    3. Do you have a link to this product page so I can take a quick look at the code for this? Which version of Woocommerce are you using too?
    4. It looks like you have set the thumbnails too large so it is pushing the sidebar onto another line. I recommend making them smaller.
    5. Do you have a link to this also? Do you have your grid gallery set to Masonry too?
    6. Try setting the Post Limit to 15 as the standard limit is set to 6 by default.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Coshevoi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

2. These change when the google translator buttons are clicked but to change what they say by default it is a bit of a task. You will need to use a plugin called Codestyling Localazation, scan the theme, locate the words, translate them, generate a new .mo file, then save. For more information, please see the documentation here.

3. By standard, Woocommerce have set this to show only 2 columns on each line. On their demo site, they always only display 2 related images. Unfortunately, as this is a 3rd party plugin, there is not a lot I can do to change things around. I recommend asking them directly for a straight answer.

4. Have you added this gallery via the Page Config underneath the content when editing the page? If so, the galleries added here will display at the top of the page above all other content. To make it on the same line as the sidebar, please add it via Visual Composer within the content.

6. When you edit the gallery, there should be an option for Post Limit, set this to 15 or more.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Coshevoi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not too sure what is happening to that page, if it were added via Visual Composer, it should not push the sidebar down if no extra CSS has been added. If you are still having issues, please set up a test page and provide your login details and I will take a look at things in more detail for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.