Hi! I’ve just bought epix theme yesterday. After I updated and import demo data. My blog pages become confused. I spend time all day to fix the problems but it still doesn’t look right. I don’t want to waste the time with my ignorance.
It will be pleased if the support team can re-arrange the appearance for me. My web blog is http://lovedezign.com/blog/
Username : pensombo15695
password : kaikaegreat99
My problem is
1. welcome page
I don’t want to show the file name. I choose image only but the file name is still show off.
2. How can I change the menu name? Now, the old data are mingle to the new one. The new theme, I have home, blog, features, shop, galleries and contact us.
I would like to change them to home, about, blog, international award, galleries, video and contact us.
3. For the blogs post, How can I edited the date of each blogs. How can I delete the blogs that I don’t want them.
4. I’m confused about creating galleries. I tried so many times to build the new gallery but they don’t show up. I want to show
a full screen galleries.
5. In the contact us page, I tried to place a photo but it didn’t work. What is a suitable size if I want the photo to be a header?
Thank you very much
I have sorted out your home and blog page for you but it is a bit strange to have your site under a /blog directory, then have a blog on another page, making the URL /blog/blog?
1. It is showing the title of the posts. You have selected it to filter out image posts but no Featured Images are set within the posts. You will need to set this by editing the post and adding a Featured Image via the right hand sidebar.
2. It looks like you have created a new menu, you just need to set it so it is displayed. Go to Appearance > Menus > Manage Location (top tab) and select the new menu.
3. Go to Posts > Hover over the one you want to delete > A delete button will come up > Delete.
4. For more information about galleries, please see the documentation here.
5. If you want to have an image at the top, I recommend creating a slide set with the image(s) in, then adding a stage gallery to the page. It will automatically size it to the correct size of the header.
Hope this helps.
Thank you very much Tom. Today I tried to add videos into slide set manager as show in the vdo tutorial. But it still doesn’t work.I would like to finish my blog within 2 days. Because I will promote SEO on the blog as soon as possible. I don’t want to lose my opportunity to get the new customer. Could you please help me to install and fix all the problems in my blog. I’m willing to pay for the extra service charge.
My blog is under website that I bought. “Creative motion design” and wordpress is automatically feature in the website.I’m a new user for wordpress. So, it’s very complicate for me to change or edit anything and all pages will be mingle and confused.
About 4 months ago, I bought a wordpress theme from etsy. But I found that it’s not attractive anymore. Then, I searched the new themes from internet and found that this epix theme is suitable for me.
https://vimeo.com/66925122 (Kath + Ken pre wedding & next day edit video)
https://vimeo.com/82642862 (Dao + John wedding reception video)
https://vimeo.com/71144461 (Kath + Ken wedding ceremony video)
https://vimeo.com/77832831 (Dao + John thai wedding ceremony video)
I have created a slide set called Video Slide Set and added the videos in as it mentions in the documentation. I have set up a test page here to so you can see how I have added the videos into a grid gallery using Visual Composer.
You also had the plugin, SEO Title Tag, conflicting with the theme so I have removed this. I recommend using the SEO plugin, Yoast SEO Plugin as this is a solid SEO plugin that will work properly with ePix.
Hope this helps.
I noticed that the photos in blog is too small (about 500 pixel sometime less than that). What is the largest size that I can post on the blog? I want the photos look attractive. Can it be possible to adjust the size 1,000 pixel (wide) or not? How can I change the size that post in the blog
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.