Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Installation issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • juju800
    Participant

I can’t believe it. I wasted like 2 hours and I still can’t install the themes. I try to install via wp admin. I have followed the instruction to zip Dynamix folder only. When I click install now button, it is just loading…loading and loading. Then it will time out.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues. It’s not normal for users to have issues installing the theme.

Have you tried the Envato Toolkit option as per the documentation here: http://themeva.com/docs/dynamix/theme-installation-updating/

Failing that, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

It’s worth posting your FTP details too please, as if the admin doesn’t work, I’ll try FTP instead.

juju800
    Participant

I got it from FTP. However, I got another issue when I tried to import the demo. I got Error 404 after this step. Please help!!

Locate and select the dynamix_demo.xml file – DynamiX-Wordpress/Demo-XML/dynamix_demo.xml ? click the Upload File and Import button

Assign Authors and Import Attachments

wpid1058-wpid-media_13366399245231.png
    Assign admin user to an existing user. e.g. admin ? select Download and Import file attachments.

juju800
    Participant

Can I upload from ftp? Where should I drop the file?

juju800
    Participant

I missed one step. I am not able to locate dynamix.wordpress.xml in Demo-XML directory. It has demo.xml only.

Locate Demo Data

Unzip the file from ThemeForest – the demo data is located within the folder DynamiX-Wordpress/Demo-XML/dynamix.wordpress.xml

juju800
    Participant

Never mind, it is hosting issue. They fixed it. Sorry about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.