Home / Forums / You Theme Support / installation problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Imagina MÁS
    Participant

Hello I’m a former user of dynamic. I just bought you theme. The problem is that when I try to activate this theme, it messes everything up. No photos are being shown, instead it shows HTML code and this happens to all the pages and posts. Besides, I’m unable to load the plugin section on wordpress. If I activate dynamic theme it goes back to normal, all the photos are shown and I can even access the plugin section. How can this be possible?

thanks on advance

Hi @imaginamas

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test and check on this further?

Also, please give us permission to try installing the You theme from our end?

Regards,

Imagina MÁS
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

As I checked, the only broken element I see on the site is “Single Image” element.

As I checked, you are using the Acoda Single Image element and I think this has been removed on YOU because Visual Composer’s Single Image element has the same features.

One workaround to this is to run a ‘Search and Replace’ on database to replace ‘imageeffect’ (shortcode for the YOU Single Image element) into ‘vc_single_image’. There should be plugins available that can help you with such if you are not comfortable working from PHPMyAdmin.

Please do a backup of the database before attempting this.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.