Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Installation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
  • sandermeuwese
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed the You theme and demo content. Unfortunately it does not show at the front end. Also I can not see any pages in the back end.

What to do?

Sander

Hi @sandermeuwese

Can you please end over your site’s login credentials so we can check the issue from our end?

Thanks!

sandermeuwese
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks. I guess I was not patient enough. Everything is working fine.

Glad to know that, @sandermeuwese

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

sandermeuwese
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @sandermeuwese

Roboto is already part of the theme. You can set your site to use the font by going to Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Font Settings.

The theme also already comes with a Portfolio feature, so there is no need to use a plugin. If you are having issues with the plugin you are using, you will need to coordinate with the plugin developer.

For the blog, it is not possible to sort it using the Post Categories even if you used a custom page using Post Masonry Grid element.

For the homepage, that is the color of the 2nd flexishape. Edit the page and edit the 2nd flexishape after the textbox that contains the text “10,351 of you”.

Thanks

sandermeuwese
    Participant

Hi,

You can download Robot here: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/roboto

I actually answered that question. Here was my reply:
    The theme also already comes with a Portfolio feature, so there is no need to use a plugin. If you are having issues with the plugin you are using, you will need to coordinate with the plugin developer.

Thanks!

sandermeuwese
    Participant

Hi @sandermeuwese

You actually mentioned this line on your initial ticket, “During installation I had to install Portfolio Plugin. Is it the one made by Huge IT?” so I assumed you were using a Porftfolio plugin.

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials to we can personally check on the issue?

Thanks!

sandermeuwese
    Participant

Hi @sandermeuwese

First off, for some reason something was stopping ‘Portfolio Post Type’ plugin from getting activated, so I disabled all your plugins, enabled the plugins then enabled the other plugins.

Second, as I checked http://launchthis.nl/in-de-winkel/ you are calling for non-existent taxonomies that is why the portfolio items wont appear. I cleared the taxonomies you specified and the page is now working.

Please check and confirm from your end.

Thanks!

sandermeuwese
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

You’re welcome, @sandermeuwese

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

sandermeuwese
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.