Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Installation

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
  • quintessance
    Participant

Hi…..well, not quite! It’s You Child, Photography [Studio], under Theme Options. I installed it but it still looks like what you had before. Can you fix??

Thank you!
    Tessa

Hi @quintessance

This should be fixed now. There are to “Home” pages on the site, one for Stance and one for Photography. The Stance Home was set as the Front page that is why you saw a different homepage. I updated it and the correct homepage should appear now.

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant

Hi Acoda….I’m getting this error while trying to update the theme:

Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=19779 in /home/horsec7/public_html/QUINTESSANCE.COM/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1877

Thanks!
    Tessa

Hi @quintessance

Can you please specify where you are seeing this error and reset/resend your login credentials?

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @quintessance

The new version of the theme comes with new versions of Visual Composer and Revolution Slider, so you can update both after updating the theme.

Regarding the theme update, it looks like your theme has been updated to version 1.5.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant

Yes, it says 1.5, what do I need to do for Visual Composer and Revolution Slider. Did it automatically update?

Thanks!
    Tessa

Hi @quintessance

You have to manually update the plugins via Appearance > Install Plugins

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @quintessance

I checked your site and all counters are currently working fine on the About Us page.

Can you try to clear your browser’s cache and check again?

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.