Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Installing UberMenu on You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Merkmonster
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve just installed Ubermenu, but it isn’t working properly. How do I remove the menu from You theme? It seems to be interfering.

and I have another quick question. What CSS-code can I use to delay a CSS animation?

Hope you guys can help me out! Still waiting for a Facebook-group. If I have problems with my Flatsome theme… there is a whole community responding in a matter of seconds. Worth so much! Perhaps you guys should reconsider this.

Anyways! Thanks in advance!

Hi @merkmonster

You can go to Appearance > Menus > Manage Locations, then change the ‘Main Navigation’ back to —Select a Menu —

This should remove the menu from the site then you can setup UberMenu for the site.

For the CSS animation, which particular animation/area/page are you referring to?

Regards,

Merkmonster
    Participant

Still nog working quite well. The ubermenu options are conflicting with the theme. I want a contactform and google maps to drop down, but it’s not working. Also, on mobile I have got a hamburger menu in a hamburgermenu. A bit too much. Any other suggestions?

De CSS animations I want to delay are on this page: https://borstelcleaning.merkmonstersprojects.nl/ The USP’s/Icons, they pop up all at once, I want them to show one by one. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Hi @merkmonster

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally test this from our end?

Regards,

Merkmonster
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @merkmonster

I checked the mobile menu and I do not see the issue that you mentioned, “a hamburger menu in a hamburgermenu”. I only see one hamburger menu and clicking on it shows the mobile menu.

Also, can you please elaborate on what you mean with you ” want a contactform and google maps to drop down,”?

Regarding the animation delay, which element are you referring to? Are you referring to the icons/rows under “DE VOORDELEN VAN BORSTEL CLEANING.”?

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.