Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / invalid argument error in class-options-interface.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Rene Coronado
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m working on updating my website and I’ve been running into a pretty pesky error that i’m having trouble resolving:

website is echocollectivefx.com
    theme is dynamix 5.3
    wordpress 4.8.2

error is under appearance->theme options->woocommerce and blog: “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/echoco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/options-framework/inc/includes/class-options-interface.php on line 154”

that code is the foreach() in this block:

// Select Box
    case 'select':
         $output .= '<select class="of-input" name="' . esc_attr( $option_name . '[' . $value['id'] . ']' ) . '" id="' . esc_attr( $value['id'] ) . '">';

foreach ($value['options'] as $key => $option ) {
         $output .= '<option'. selected( $val, $key, false ) .' value="' . esc_attr( $key ) . '">' . esc_html( $option ) . '</option>';
    				}
    				$output .= '</select>';
    				break;

I’ve attempted to make the error go away by disabling all but the woocommerce plugin, but the error persists in there, so I don’t think its a different plugin interfering.

I’ve also reinstalled wordpress and that didn’t fix it either.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

Hi @rene_coronado

Can you please send over your login credentials so we could personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

Rene Coronado
    Participant

sure thing. I can set up a temp admin account for you. is there an email address I should send it to?

Hi @rene_coronado

You can send here your login credentials. Just make sure you set your reply to ‘Private’ so no one can see your credentials.

Regards,

Rene Coronado
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @rene_coronado

It looks like a non-critical warning. This will disappear if you disable WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php.

Also, try to update WooCommerce as you are using an outdated version which may be triggering the warning.

Regards,

Rene Coronado
    Participant

well, my problem is that I’d like to use the theme to arrange my woocommerce pages into a 2 column layout (summary on the left, details on the right) but I can’t currently select the contents of the columns in the theme due to that error.

I just updated woocommerce and it did not resolve it.

How should I move forward here?
    thanks!

Hi @rene_coronado

What PHP version are you currently using on the server? If you are using 7, can you please try to downgrade to 5.6?

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.