Home / Forums / ePix Support / Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Bartosz
    Participant

hi.
    After update ePix i have this statement:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 170 .

any idea?

Bartosz
    Participant

and next problem:
    when i editing slide set manager page’s i have this:
    “Fatal error: Class ‘cmb_Meta_Box_field’ not found in /home/platne/projektceramika/public_html/projektceramika/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/init.php on line 457 “

Bartosz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try disabling all plugins to see if this issue disappears? It maybe another plugin using the same options framework.

Also, have you tried re-installing the theme and confirming you’re using ePix 2.2?

Bartosz
    Participant

Bartosz
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please try re-installing the theme. Those errors should not appear on the front end, that’s an admin page file that it’s displaying.

I’d also try re-installing WordPress too to see if something is corrupt there.

Failing that, please provide your WP and FTP details and I’ll take a look for you.

Bartosz
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve uploaded a fresh copy of the theme and it appears to be working now.

Bartosz
    Participant

Thank You Andy. ur Grat.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.