Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Invalid header, no download possible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    purchased the theme but cannot download plugins Visual Composer and Revolution Slider. Your Pre-Packaged Source says invalid header. Please can you correct this? Didn’t get any support on Envato comments, maybe here?

Thanks,
    Thorsten

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Thorsten,

Are you using a child theme currently? Try activating them one at a time to see if that works.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Hi Tom,
    I installed the theme as you described in your documentation. First the main theme and then the child theme and activated. There’s no hint that I have to install and activate the main theme first for downloading the missing plugins. I did it now and works. Can I now going back to child theme? Is it important to activate the main first before updating your plugins?

Tried to activate automated updates of Revolution Slider but the Purchase code I got from your theme is invalid.

Contact form is appears now but the fonts in forms are bright and bad to read, see screenshot http://www.screencast.com/t/ivq0YfjAe

So I hope that I can start now!

Thanks for supporting me,

Regards
    Thorsten

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Thorsten,

Sorry about that, I will add it in now.

Once you have switched to the core theme, updated the plugins, you can now switch back to the child theme and continue.

Automatic updates of Rev slider are not included in the theme as we cannot give out licences for it. If you want to set this up, you will need to purchase a copy from them directly. Otherwise, updates for rev slider will be included in the latest updates of the theme.

That looks like a plugin confliction. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.