Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / iPad Responsive Floating Menu non-clickable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Will Watrous
    Participant

This really isn’t a problem as I’ve fixed it on my own site, but when the logo is set to “center” on original iPads the default Safari browser is not honoring the z-index of the floating responsive menu, and so the #header-logo div is on top of the menu, making it non-clickable. We only had this problem on 1st generation iPads. It worked fine on android, iPhones, & chrome on the original iPad.

I fixed it by setting the “width: 100%; height: auto; max-width: xxx;” on the #header-logo div, making the max-width to be the same width as my logo, and leaving the margins set to “auto” so that it stayed center. I also had to adjust the position of the select menu to make sure it never went behind the logo div as the viewport got smaller.

Just thought you’d want to know.

The select menu worked fine on everything.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Will,

Thank you for this, which version of the theme are you using as I thought this was fixed in the later versions. If not, I will look into it.

Thanks again.
    Tom

Will Watrous
    Participant

4.0.4 We set the site up two months ago, but I see you’re on 4.0.8 now, so the problem might not exist anymore. I figured since I couldn’t find any info when searching these forums I’d make a post so someone else could without bothering you guys.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Will,

I recommend updating to the latest version as I am pretty sure this was fixed. Sometimes small fixes do not make it onto the change log for the theme.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.