Was viewing my site on my gf’s iPhone 4 and saw that the drop-down bar displays weirdly, with the last section of the RHS falling onto the row below and sticking out the LHS of the screen. I have a screen capture of it, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to upload files to the forum?
Don’t know if you have a specif ‘bug report’ section anywhere, so I figured I just post this here…
Tom ( Support)Keymaster
My site is http://HPDev.com.au
Unfortunately, you will be unable to see it atm as after reactivating W3-Total-Cache (I had it off while doing some dev stuff today) everything was going fin until I switched on CSS minification. Then everything went weird. However, it would seem that it isn’t related to W3-Total-Cache as I then switched all the stuff off again, cleared all the caches, and my site is still unable to load properly (content is kind of there but there isn’t any css applied to it). I checked my error logs and I have been getting this:
[05-Jun-2013 09:58:31 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘id’ in /home/hpdevcom/public_html/_blog/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/functions/core.php on line 204
[05-Jun-2013 09:58:31 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘title’ in /home/hpdevcom/public_html/_blog/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/functions/core.php on line 204
For a few days apparently, which may explain why my site went from taking 5-7s to load to 22-30s a couple of days ago. Do you know what this error in the theme file is?
Hi Tom, I finally got my site back up. After playing with everything under the sun, from plugins to code to server settings to php, I finally worked out that the issue had been in following Andy’s advice and moving my css from DynamiX-Child-Theme Style.css to the Theme Options > Customize > CSS area. The entire skin and css fell off the site and would only come back once I removed it from there and put it back in the child-theme’s style.css.
Anyway, the site should be up and running if you want to have a look at it on the iPhone to see the drop-down-bar issue.
P.S. My apologies for the slow loading time; i still haven’t worked out exactly what is causing that. I did manage to reduce the time by over 6 seconds by creating an empty ie9.css file (a non-existent file Dynamix was calling from its Stylesheet directory, which was causing a 404 while the page was loading…), but I am still getting non-stop errors in my error_logs re line 204 of the /DynamiX/lib/adm/functions/core.php on line 204. I rechecked the logs and I have been getting this on every single page load since May 31st; the date of the update to 3.0.2, I think…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.