Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Issue with revolution slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Katjang Power
    Participant

Hi,

i seem to have a strange issue with the revolution slider. The font of the revolution slider changes at the moment i log in on my wordpress backend. I have checked this on a iMac and a windows PC. So when i go to http://www.locktech.eu i see the revolution slider. When i open my backend login in another window and log in i refresh the other window and the font changes to the correct font…..?

Same for the Vimeo video in the Revolution slider. It won’t start because there are 2 other video’s running on the landing page. When i log in on my Worpdress backend then everything seems to be ok again and all the Vimeo video’s will play.

Is this a familiar issue?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The vimeo video’s are working fine for me. The one in the slide is the same as the bottom left one right?

Katjang Power
    Participant

Yes, they are the same. See the image for the difference in font between logged in and logged out on my WordPress back-end
    http://postimg.org/image/ds2rmx4jn

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Katjang Power.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The font is the correct font for me too, I’m not if it’s your browser caching or a plugin within your admin which is causing the issue. See the screenshot below for what I see:

Katjang Power
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Andy,

the font you see is the correct one. But i have this issue at several pc’s (Windows, Mac) so it doesn’t apply to my browser caching or admin plugin only. I’ve deleted browsing history on my windows laptop and still see the incorrect font

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I believe the issue is because you’re using “Open Sans” on the Revolution Slider but it’s not being loaded. The reason it shows when logged in is probably because a plugin or WordPress is loading Open Sans in. On the skin, you’re using PT Sans, I’m guessing if you change the font in Revolution Slider to PT Sans, all would be well. Or vice versa, change the Skin > Font Settings > Font to Open Sans and the Revolution Slider will work.

The reason it shows for me is because I have Open Sans installed on my machine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.