Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Issue with Share Icons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • kariellen35
    Participant

Hello! 🙂

I am trying to activate three share icons, facebook, twitter, and email. I cannot get just these three to populate without all of them showing up.

Thank you very much for your time.

Take care,
    Kari

kariellen35
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kariellen35

I have checked a few pages on your site and I do not see any share icons.

Can you please elaborate where you are seeing the issue?

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

I have the icons turned off right now because they are not working correctly. I have tried turning them on with only the facebook, twitter, and email ones checked and it shows all of them. I tried deleting the links from all of the other ones to see if that would help, but it still shows them all, even though these ones aren’t linked to anything! When I click on save the three check boxes go away. It’s weird. I tried looking through the code but I can’t figure out what is causing this to happen.

kariellen35
    Participant

It isn’t plugin interference that is causing it either.

Hi @kariellen35

I checked the Home page settings and it shows that all Social Icons are all active.

Please check all the settings of each page and disable some of the social icons that are not needed. Just edit the page, scroll down at the bottom, go to the Social tab.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help. That did fix the issue. I had no idea I needed to set them for each individual page! It was very cumbersome to have to go through each page to do it but at least it is resolved now. Thanks so much!!

Take care,
    Kari

You’re welcome, @kariellen35

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.