Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Issues with Header and content on all the pages.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • cnetplanet
    Participant

Hi,

1) The header is overlapping on every page, and it is not showing, or you can say hiding the content from the top on every single page.

2) How can I hide logo from a floating header? I just want to see the floating main menu when I scroll down and hide logo.

I have already provided the login details to my site in my other support ticket.

Please let me know if you need me to provide them here again.

Thank you

Hi,

1) This has been fixed on the blog page and single blog posts. Can you please check if there are more pages this issue is happening to?

2) This is also fixed using this CSS:

#header-wrap.layout_3.stuck.animate div#header-logo {
        display: none;
    }

Please check and confirm from your end.

Thanks!

cnetplanet
    Participant

I am sorry but the first issue is still not fixed yet.

The header is overlapping on every single page except Blog Page, and it is hiding the content from the top on every single page.

Can someone please look into this?

cnetplanet
    Participant

Can you please let me know if you have any updates on this?

I would like these to get resolved as soon as possible, so I can start working on the site.

I am sorry to say this but so far I am very disappointed with the support I am getting – I am hardly getting one reply per day if I am lucky…..and that’s also without any solution.

Thank you!

cnetplanet
    Participant

Hi,

I am sorry for creating this post but can someone from the team please look into the two support tickets I have opened.

It’s been 5 days and my issues are still now solved – All I am expecting from you guys is to fix the problems I am having with the theme so I can start working on my site.

If you are working on issues then at least keep me updated and let me know about the expected timeline!!!

Looking forward to getting some support.

Thanks

This should now be fixed and is explained here: http://acoda.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-change-the-heading-title-of-blog-page/#post-96383

We totally understand your frustration but it is actually best to keep correspondence on one ticket instead of opening multiple tickets with the same issues. It declutters the forum and makes it easier for us to trace the history of the issue. 🙂

Regards,

cnetplanet
    Participant

Thanks a ton.

I am sorry for creating an additional post for this. I already had one ticket open and I came across this new issues – It was a different issue, so wasn’t sure if I should have included in the existing ticket.

Sorry!

Appreciate your help

No problem at all @cnetplanet

Let’s keep correspondence on that ticket for any pending issues related to it. For any new issues you will encounter, don’t hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

No problem at all @cnetplanet

Let’s keep correspondence on that ticket for any pending issues related to it. For any new issues you will encounter, don’t hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.