Home / Forums / ePix Support / Issues with theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Joseph Alfe
    Participant

My admin page is running super slow…some things do not load at all (like the Slide Manager…loads the Home Slide, but no images, etc).

I switched it to the other themes available on my site and they all work fine, but not this one.

Can you please help me?

Joseph Alfe
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Michael Smith
    Participant

I’m having the same problems but they say that my theme is fine. It takes 15+ seconds just to switch between pages to edit. Meanwhile, if I switch themes, it’s lighting fast.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph,

It looks like you are using a CSS skin instead of ePix so currently I cannot provide support. If you switch back, I would be happy to help.

@mpsnads, If you could please set your reply to private and reply with your login details, I will take a look into why your site is slightly slow.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Smith
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

For some reason, you had “myphotosmith.com” added to your Flickr ID, which completely threw your site off. I have removed this and it is now a lot quicker.

Your front end now loaded in 1.3 seconds instead of 8 seconds when tested before and after I removed this. Also, the back end is a lot quicker.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.