Home / Forums / ePix Support / Issues with WooCommerce Button Colors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Ashley Jefferson
    Participant

Hello,
    Similar to many others who use this theme, I am having an issue with changing the color of the woocommerce buttons so that the text on each button is visible.
    In another thread, I found the following code that was suggested by someone from your team to a user:
    .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button {
    color:#ffffff !important;
    background-color: #999999 !important;
    border-color: #999999 !important;
    }

This code is great. However, it fails to change the color of the button that notifies the customer of how many items they have in their cart. I have an image of the issue to help you further understand. However, I do not see how I can upload it here. IS there another way that I can send it to you?
    FYI: This button/notification appears above the shopping cart button whenever a user places something in their cart. Users should be able to see a number there which represents the amount of items the have in their cart.

Do you know what the problem is and how I can fix it?

All the best,
    Ashley
    http://www.CorineHairandBeauty.com

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ashley,

Those issues are with DynamiX and not ePix. ePix works off the “Link Color”.

However, because you have it to white in the “Side Menu”, you’ll need a bit of custom CSS anyway.

Try this in Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.skinset-background .dock-tab span.items-count {background-color: #999999 !important;}

Ashley Jefferson
    Participant

Thank you so much.
    This worked perfectly.

As I searched through my site, I also noticed a similar issue with the buttons on my gallery page, most notibaly the ones on the images and the “Load More” button below the images. Is this also a DynamiX issue? Are you able to share a code to help me fix this? If not, how can I go about fixing it or contacting DynamiX for support. (I am not familiar with DynamiX).

Many Thanks!!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try adding this too:

a.action-icons i,
    .button-wrap .button.link_color a {color:#444 !important;}
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Andy Andy.

Ashley Jefferson
    Participant

Thanks again!!
    I hate to ask you once again for your help. But I have found just one more issue.
    Could you please give me a CSS code to change the buttons for my submission forms?
    (I’m sorry for asking multiple times. I naively assumed that there would be one css code as opposed to several.)
    You can view one of my submissions forms at the following link: http://corinehairandbeauty.com/stylistpartnership/

Many Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ashley,

It’s okay, the reason you’re having to do this is because the link color is not usually white and therefore anything other than white would show the white text.

This should take care of the rest:

.button a, .button a:visited, button, input[type="submit"], .sidebar input[type="submit"], .panel-wrap input[type="submit"], input[type="button"], a.button, a.tp-button, button.button, input.button, #review_form #submit, div.item-options a {color:#fff !important}

Ashley Jefferson
    Participant

Hi,
    This code didn’t work quite as well as the others.
    You can see the results of it here: http://corinehairandbeauty.com/stylistpartnership/
    The submit button is pretty invisible.

But I think I understand what the issue is and where I want wrong.
    Simply put, I really need the homepage menu to appear white when the site is loaded and for the links to turn grey when hovered over or selected.
    I really like the way the menu is now. However, I wasn’t able to get this done without all of the links on the site turning white. So, here I am asking for coding to turn all the other links back to grey, when maybe a simple code for the menu would have worked quite well.

I know you have a million other customers to help. But if you can still help me out with this, that would be great!

Many Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ashley,

My bad, it was supposed to be:

.button a, .button a:visited, button, input[type="submit"], .sidebar input[type="submit"], .panel-wrap input[type="submit"], input[type="button"], a.button, a.tp-button, button.button, input.button, #review_form #submit, div.item-options a {color:#444 !important}

I had forgotten to change the color.

Ashley Jefferson
    Participant

Thanks so much!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.