Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Italics in visual editor not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hi, the italics for some reason are not showing in the visual editor, but bold shows just fine. Is there a way to fix this? It’s annoying to have to go to the html tab to check for all the italicized stuff.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

We are currently in discussion with the Visual Editor developer as they are having a few issues, please could you post up a screenshot of your editor window? Are you using a Mac computer by any chance?

EDIT: Jason, can you quickly try out what is mentioned in this post and let me know if it fixes your issues or not please?
    Click here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hey Tom, I’m on PC. Here are screens of both the HTML and Visual Editor windows.

Jason Bakker
    Participant

As you can see, Man of Steel should be italicized but it does not show in the visual editor.

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Also I just read your update and tried that fix, didn’t seem to do anything.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

The method to that type of formatting has been converted to the Visual Composer where you can now edit everything visually and not use code in one big block. If you click the blue button ‘Visual Composer’ at the top left of your content box, you will find all the features. Try it out using the VC and let me know if it works please.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Thanks Tom, yeah I haven’t gotten around to checking out the VC yet but I will check it out a bit later and let you know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.