Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Items are being cut or too big on mobile devices

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Breeze22
    Participant

Hi
    Im trying to create a pricing list or pricing table. But whatever I’m trying it’s either too big or cut off. As it isn’t possible to zoom/scroll on dynamix websites on mobile devices I can’t figure out how to solve it.

For example I created this page:
    http://www.starpicture.ch/starpicture2015/angebote/bewerbungsfotos/

First I tried the included pricing tables. On different computer browsers everything looks good. On mobile devices I only see one service on a row and have to scroll down. If i have 5 services it looks kinda ugly. It doesn’t matter if the mobile device is portrait or landscape.

Right below the pricing tables you see another plugin (Easy Tables). On a computer it looks good, on a mobile device in portrait mode its being cut off and scrolling is not possible so customers dont see any prices.
    A mobile on landscape mode shows the prices but it looks it depends on resolution and older devices most likely won’t show it either.

How can I solve this?

Any help is appreciated
    Thanks, Mark

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately that is the nature of responsive design. It’s impossible to fit 5 tables in a row on say an iPhone 5, the text would be unreadable and would overflow the container. This is why they have to stack on top of each other.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.