Home / Forums / ePix Support / js composer failed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Since my Slide Set Manager isn’t working…a few minutes ago I tried to update the theme. I re-downloaded ePix-2 & code canyon-242431-…..rdpress. I zipped the ePix-2 file and uploaded to wordpress. I am now using 1.0.7. I took the js_composer.zip from the folder code canyon-242431…rdpress and when I tried to load this in wordpress, I received the following error? What should I do?

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: js_composer.zip
    Unpacking the packageā€¦

Installing the pluginā€¦

Destination folder already exists. /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/

Plugin install failed.

Return to Plugins page

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please follow the documentation here for more information regarding updating the theme. I recommend using the Envato automatic theme installer as it is very easy to use.

Once updated, do the following to update VC.

Go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Do you suggest I do this through cpanel or through wordpress.

This reply has been marked as private.

Enrique
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Enrique,

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX, WordPress and Visual Composer available? If not, please update them and come back to me.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Enrique
    Participant

okay. Finally repaired.
    What I did was delete the VC bakery plugin.
    And install the VC that comes in the folder of Dynamics.
    Now it is working.
    It tells me to update to latest version of VC, but i am not going to do it now.
    Thanks very much

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.