Home / Forums / ePix Support / just updated theme, I want my menu to always be on the page Please help!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Cameron Pagan
    Participant

Just updated to most recent version of theme.

Now I have no static menu on my desktop version just that menu button in the top right which I dont want or any idea how to get it back?

need it back because right now no one will have any idea how to get through my site.

Regards Cameron.

Cameron Pagan
    Participant

New problem

Got the menu back permanently on my website but despite setting the collapseable header to off or mobile my mobile menu only loads by clicking the menu button can you please fix this as it currently makes my page look blank with only the menu icon.

http://www.hemeravisuals.co.uk

Cameron Pagan
    Participant

Setting collapsable menu to off has actually done nothing. still collapsed at the side of the page.

Can you please provide me with a link to downgrade to the previous version of the site with instructions on how to reinstall the previous version?

Regars Cameron

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Cameron,

Something doesn’t seem right there, I’ve noticed you’re using a caching plugin – have you flushed the cache? I can confirm the menu is displaying fine on the left hand site when I view the site and that it’s working fine on the test servers too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.