Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / JW Player Stretching

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Akrostudio
    Participant

Hi there!!

You know, I'm including a video I've done following de 940×350 px rule for the stage gallery, BUT once I load it there with JWPlayer via a Gallery Slide Set, It loads perfect, but the default stretching method "crunches" the movie. How can I set the stretching method in JWplayer to be "exactfit" or "uniform" instead of "fill" that is set by default?

Thanx!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi, 

You can increase and decrease the height of the gallery which would help achieve the perfect aspect ratio. Do you know the native video size?

Akrostudio
    Participant

Hi Andy!

Lets see, the video is 940×350, but i'd like the player to set the default stretching method, not touching the gallery aspect ratio cause there's also some images done with that exact size in the gallery. So what I'd like to know is where is the default configuration of the jwplayer stored, what file do I have to edit, right?.

Thanx!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I see, okay – if it's the stage gallery you'll need to edit

DynamiX/lib/inc/stage-gallery-frame.php 

and search for 

'stretching': 'exactfit',

I hope that helps. 

Andy

Akrostudio
    Participant

Thaaaank you so much!!

One more question… Do you know where can I change the language for the prettyphoto module?. I'd like to change the language in the lightbox also…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'm not sure, please check out the prettyphoto site to see if they do http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.