Home / Forums / ePix Support / Keep Menu Side bar panel in mobile view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Michael Zahariev
    Participant

Hi

I would like for the information i have added to the menu side bar panel to remain visable when viewed via a mobile instead of get discarded. Please advise as to how i can go about doing this.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can turn responsive off so that the desktop site is shown and the sidebar will be shown but it is not advised as obviously it will not be responsive.

You can turn off responsive by going to Appearance > Theme Options > General > Responsive > OFF.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Zahariev
    Participant

I would like to keep responsive one and have that section become reposive as well.

Similar to how the search section icons remains at the top. I only have contact details listed in this section.

jkabephoto
    Participant

Not having the menu bar showing would be fine if it was better shown at the top. The little icon with 3 lines we all know is an icon for menu. But not everyone is as tech savvy as us. I know people don’t realize that it’s a drop down menu to my website. They just think there’s one page with not much to it. Saying menu instead or something seems like it would be more user friendly.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

It has been disabled as it will take up a lot of space on a mobile device.

If you only have a small amount of content on there, you can use the following CSS to show it again. Add the code to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Mobile CSS.

.menu-sidebar-panel {
    display: block !important;
    margin-bottom: -120px !important;
    }

It is the universal sign for menu, it is used throughout the internet. Unfortunately the word Menu won’t fit in the circle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.