Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Keeping homepage Stage Image Posts off the Blog Page…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Royal
    Participant

Hello again,

I created the Stage images for my homepage following the Image Post instructions in the video.  It seems however, that each of the image posts created for the homepage Stage Gallery are showing up as blog postings on the blog page.  Is there a way to prevent this?  When I created the blog (News page for me) page, I didn't check the boxes for the categories that the image posts are in so I thought they wouldn't show up.

Thank you..

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Royal,

If you want images purely for the galleries I'd recommend using the Gallery Slide Set system instead of posts. The posts are great if you have say, news articles with images you want to feature or a portfolio – but if you require images that are just for galleries, the Gallery Slide Set system doesn't use posts. 

Checkout the Gallery Slide Set system screencast here http://www.youtube.com/user/northvantage

Hope that helps. 

As for the contact form issue – can you send me a link to your website please – I'm not sure why you're getting that error 404. 

Royal
    Participant

Thank you… I sent you a PM…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.