Home / Forums / ePix Support / keeping side menu in place on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • rene coronado
    Participant

Hi,

My site guinportraits.com is generally working well, but I’d love to keep the side menu on the side the way that it is in the demo. it’s currently stuck on the top, even with a resized mobile branding image.

turning off “responsive” seems to do it, but the tradeoff seems too much.

any help?

thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your sidebar performs exactly the same as the demo site does. I am not sure what you are referring to here? When the window is sized down to iPad size, the menu flips to the top to make more room on the page just like the demo.

If I am missing something, please let me know and I will look into things further.

Kind regards,
    Tom

rene coronado
    Participant

here’s what I’m seeing:

demo screenshot

vs this

website screenshot

also, as an aside I’d love to hide that info button. If I go to appearance>theme options>header>extras my only options are sticky menu on/off, favicon, and tracking code.

thanks for your help!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you are viewing the site from the ThemeForest link with the bar at the top. This stops the responsive from working but if you click the X, you will see the site as it should be viewed on a phone or tablet. You can however switch responsive off if you want the same affect.

The info panel is switched off by removing anything in the Appearance > Widgets > Information Panel.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.