Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Label Social Icons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Noah
    Participant

Hi Andy,

The Social Icons feature of the Theme Options where a user can click to share a page on the website on their Facebook, twitter, etc. is great, but I don’t want users to get confused with links I have to go to our companies Facebook, twitter, etc. pages. Would it be possible to add a label in the same font, color, and on the same line next to the Social icons that appear on the site that says something like ‘Share this page’ or just ‘Share’ …? Thanks!

Specifically I’m talking about Theme Options: Social Media, I have Social Icons On, Share Icon On, and would like it to say Share next to the Share Icon on site pages, hope that makes sense.

Noah

Hi @learnaslead

I have coordinated this with the developer and I will get back to you once I have an update on your concern.

Regards,

Hi @learnaslead

Please add this CSS to add the text ‘Share’ to the Social Icons

.socialinit:before {content:”Share “;}
    #primary-wrapper .socialinit {width:100px;}

Thanks!

Noah
    Participant

Hi, I added this code to Theme Options: Customize: Custom CSS box, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to do anything different. The grey share icon (square with arrow) still just shows the icon, no text next to it to “Share”. Have I done something wrong?

Hi @learnaslead

Can you please send over the URL to your site so we can check? Send over your login credentials to your site as well.

Thanks!

Noah
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @learnaslead

It should now be working. There was just something wrong with the quotation marks of the codes I sent.

Please check and confirm from your end.

Thanks!

Noah
    Participant

Terrific, thanks!

You’re welcome, Noah.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.