Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Langage in 2.8.2 version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Anne LN
    Participant

Hi all,

Just saw that the with this update, the langage is no more in the  DynamiX/lib/inc/constants.php as in the last version but is now based on a PO system. SOmeone please know how I have to do to put it works in my Child Dynamix ? I don't manage to do it. The PO system is in the folder named "languages".

\|//

(o o)

~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~

Thank you very much ;-))

Anne LN
    Participant

Hi again, you can forgot this question. I manage to do it because of your new screencast here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4Z5AEoUzk

😉

And it's working perfectly with the Child also.

In change I didn't have to do the last step ( ??) , I mean to copy the new name in the wp-config.php file. It's working without doing it.

Thank you. 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem, glad it's working. What language are you translating it into? I'm interested in receving a copy of the translation once completed so I can package it with the DynamiX theme for future updates and once it's done it won't have to be done again for anyone else who wants to use that language. 

Anne LN
    Participant

I'm translating French and of course I'll send it to you as soon I finish. 🙂

Just one detail : I have activated the child theme and I manage to do the manipulation throw the Codestyling plugin but : I saw that it create the files not into the CHILD DYNAMIX but in the parent. Is it normal ?

If yes I just will have to remember to save this file during the next update of your theme.

🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thank you – that's great.

Yes that's normal – once I've had a few translations I'll package them with the DynamiX theme so you won't have to worry about it in the future as it will have the French translation included. 

Thomas Keller
    Participant

I will translate it to German in the next days. I send you the translation when I am ready.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Fantastic, thank you so much!! 

Quentin Rajnelli
    Participant

Hello 🙂 I’m sorry but,

When I try to translate the theme into French with Codestyling Localization, I get a multiple textdomain warning and to contact the theme author.

Warning: The actual loaded translation content contains mixed textdomains and is not pure translateable within one textdomain.
    It seems, that there is code contained extracted out of other plugins, themes or widgets and used by copy & paste inside some source files.
    The affected unknown textdomains are: wpsc, wpb, wordpress-importer, themeva_admin, themeva-admin, optionsframeworktheme, optionsframework, options_framework_themeva, options_framework_theme, js_composer, buddypress, bbpress

My worpdress is already in French,

I just want to know if the translation is already existing or if I have to do it manually. Thank you !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.