Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Language switcher is on the wrong side in RTL, it should be on the far left

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • eng_aymanaly
    Participant

Hello,

I wrote about this issue here before and was told to check for solution for it with the WPML support. After checking with the support they concluded that the issue is with the theme method of handling WordPress menu. Which is the same conclusion I had at the beginning.

I need this issue to be fixed ASAP as this is a big inconvenience and it leads me to assume that you don’t want to support your customers.
    My website: http://l-dev.website/karim-kamel/

Hi @eng_aymanaly

I have forwarded this to the developer. We will get back to you once we have more information on this.

Regards,

eng_aymanaly
    Participant

Any news regarding a solution for this issue?

Hi,

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials and also your FTP login credentials so we can try to implement the CSS fix?

thanks!

eng_aymanaly
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @eng_aymanaly

The issue should now be fixed.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Regards,

eng_aymanaly
    Participant

That is great. I want to ask though, were the changes made to the child theme? Because I regularly update my website and I don’t want to lose the modifications. So can you please confirm that they were made to the child theme?

Hi @eng_aymanaly

The CSS change was saved on Appearance > Theme Options > Custom CSS and you should not lose this customization on future theme upgrades.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.