Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Latest version of Yoast SEO stops Visual Composer Grid Galleries from appearing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Just in case anyone was wondering where their image grids had gone to…. the last version of Yoast made VC grid galleries vanish! Switch it off and they magically (and instantly) reappear. Had a panic call from a client to say that his images had all disappeared, which is how I found out.

best wishes

Heli

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the information Heli. I’m not sure why Yoast SEO is so intrusive for an SEO plugin. It’s caused issues with page options before too.

heli
    Participant

Me too, it’s now the first plugin I switch off if there’s a problem with a website. In fact, I’ve had so many problems with it that I’m now looking for an alternative. It’s a shame because I started reading Yoast back in the days when I built HTML sites and before he even had a plugin! Have you tried/do you use All in One SEO? or can you recommend a different one?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  heli. Reason: typo!
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I believe the All in One Seo plugin is the alternative to Yoast. I don’t use them myself ( too buy coding 😉 ), but I’ve seen plenty of user with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.