Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / left custom menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • francis
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m trying to create a left sidebar custom menu with the dynamix theme.  In fact i don’t want any top level menu in the page header.

My problem is that i get a strange effect at the top right corner of my screen (see http://i49.tinypic.com/2h72lc5.png).  The menu options are still displayed with as much empty entries as there are pages with vertical separator bars between.  If i’ve 7 pages, i get 7 empty top level menu options with separator bars.

I’ve deactivated the woocommerce plugin (the only one installed right now), same issue.

I’ve tried “option one” and “option two”, same effect.  Of course the empty menu entries are going from left to right and vice-versa.

I’ve changed the skin, same result (of course the color changes but the vertical separator bars remains).

One strange thing.  Under “Dynamix General Settings”, if click on “Enable WP Custom Menu” and “Enable WP Custom Menu Descriptions”, it shows this problem.  If i select “disable” for both of them, it’s the opposite : the list of pages is displayed with separating bars, the layout i don’t want in fact.

I’ve tried removing any custom menu, even moved the custom menu widget in the inactive area, same results…

How can i fix this issue ?

Thanks a lot,

Bye

Francis

francis
    Participant

OK i’ve found the solution.  In fact i need to create an empty menu, in the Dynamix Navigation “Main navigation” i select this empty menu.  Then i go to Dynamix General settings and i select “enable” for “Enable WP Custom Menu” to disable it and “enable” on “Enable WP Custom Menu Descriptions” to disable it too…
    Thanks, Bye
    Francis

keyhanjun
    Participant

Thanks for posting your solution! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.