Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Lightbox for default [gallery]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Radek
    Participant

Hello,

I was looking everywhere for the solution in the forum posts.

I”d like to know if you mannaged to do some changes with the options to use gallery lightbox for default [gallery]?
    I triedΒ  fe:
    jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries
    but it doesn’t cooperate with the theme functions and it ruins its abilities.

Please let me know any solution plugin or shortcode would be great πŸ™‚

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link to the page with the gallery on, I’ll see if you can add the extra class to pretty photo in the DynamiX/footer.php file.

Radek
    Participant

http://www.parada.fm/przykladowa-galeria/

all plugins are of right now, if you need admin tools PM me or e-mail redi4show@wp.pl
    πŸ™‚

Radek
    Participant

Since I work as a photographer I have this problem (posting brunch of pics) almost all the time. Also the clients find it more convinient to use default galleries with built in tools. Your theme would be perfect, if this option would appear.

I fond a solution quite universal, thanks to developers bundle at some other companies.

I insert this piece into custom java script and I have sufficient effect lightbox for [gallery], maybe it will help :))

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    jQuery('.gallery a').attr('rel', 'prettyPhoto[gallery]');
    jQuery('.gallery a').prettyPhoto();
    });

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for posting your solution, that works too, I was only going to suggest adding the .gallery a CSS class to the footer.php file.

Radek
    Participant

Oki, but I don’t know how to use it with dynamix, not sure where to paste it?

Let me know !! πŸ™‚

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You can place it in Header Settings -> Add Custom HTML. But use this instead:

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    jQuery('.gallery a').attr('rel', 'prettyPhoto[gallery]');
    jQuery('.gallery a').prettyPhoto();
    });
    </script>

Radek
    Participant

Ok,

It looks like this

http://www.parada.fm/przykladowa-galeria/

the gallery opens a lightbox for each picture separatly, there is no way to shift between pics without closing the box,
    same piece of the code gave me different effect on the other website,

check it if I can achieve same result with Dynamix, maybee something is missing?

the other example pade is : http://partyspecials.pl/galerka-test/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It doesn’t look like you’ve added the prettyPhoto[gallery] part to the script, this ensures they’re put into the same group.

Radek
    Participant

The part is in the header as you recommended but it tottaly stoped working.
    I don’t know what’s going on…

I haven’t done any changes since I’ve pasted in the links. The result wasas I said [gallery] with likns to a sigle file without opiton to scroll.. now i have just deafult and that is ugly πŸ˜›

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send me your login details and I’ll see what I can do to get it working, strange that it’s stripping it out.

Radek
    Participant

I gave you info in PM πŸ™‚

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

There you go, sorted πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.