Home / Forums / ePix Support / lightbox & gallery / blog images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Kezia Barnett
    Participant

hi there,
    I am wondering whether there is a simple way to solve the following. It follows on from my other questions.

I have a blog page which shows ‘photo’ posts which link to a slideshow.
    I have a main page showing my photographs, which are the same as those in the blog page – as well as some more. These have a filter at the top so you can sort the images. At the moment this is run from a grid linked to a slideshow.

I am having to double enter the title information and would love a solution to enter all photo info and it go for the whole site. Meaning the title, description and tags.

Also, when I see the slideshow it only contains title and wonder if you can change settings in the lightbox? Like opacity, text, border, size of image. Can you go to a fullscreen gallery straight from the grid?

I ideally would like to be able to put a like button on each photograph.

I have looked around for a couple of days and can’t seem to solve this.

Also: see last questions sent. Thanks.

Kezia

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kezia,

Without seeing your site, I am not sure what you mean by your first question.

Editing lightbox is not part of the theme options so you would need to customize the code yourself for this. You can create a fullscreen gallery then link the image within your grid gallery straight to it, but opening it up fullscreen in a slider is not possible.

If you can find a plugin that will work with excerpts etc then this is possible to add a like button but I think it will be tricky to find and may need some modification to make it work. I cannot guarantee that a 3rd party plugin will work for you.

I have also replied to your other questions.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.