Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Lightbox opens images in a different window

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Daniel
    Participant

Hi,

When I click on the image, instead to be open in a lightbox, it is open in its own window. I’ve tried other browsers and I have the same problem. It worked fine till today. I use DynamiX.

Can you please help me?
    Thanks.
    Daniel.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Have you recently installed any plugins? Or added any extra code? If lightbox was previously working, I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If that does not solve anything, please reply with your login details and URL of the page with the lightbox images on and I will take a look. Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Daniel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure how those images would have opened in lightbox in the first place, as the images do not have any code added to open them in lightbox. But you can add a CSS class to make sure they open in lightbox. Click and edit an image on your page > click the advanced tab > add fancybox to the CSS class and save.

You can also add an image into a page using Visual Composer using the Single Image element. This was, you can select to open it in lightbox or not.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Daniel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

There was no Lightbox code added in the first place so it technically should never have worked, unless something recently changed with the WordPress code that stopped this. They should all link up if you use the Visual Composer element, Single Image. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.