Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Lightbox quit working…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • David
    Participant

Hi

Last week my site quit displaying all pages EXCEPT for the “Home” Page and “Contact Us” page. The company IT guys found that there was an XLM compiler PHP module that needed to be installed. They installed it and the pages showed up again.

Lightbox was working fine, but now when you click on a thumbnail image it opens in a new window (not in lightbox).

However, the Group Gallery at the bottom of the home page works correctly in lightbox???

http://allstatetower.watertank.com/

I use the Visual Composer – Grid Gallery with Lightbox enabled. It has worked great until now. Please help 🙂

Thank you!

David

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure why this would suddenly stop working. Which page exactly, has images on with Lightbox enabled? Please can you reply with your login details too so I can take a further look into this? Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

David
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi David,

If a gallery is on a page and the data source is not selected, this can have a huge knock on effect of how the page loads and works as it is constantly looking for a data source to pick up images from. I am glad you have resolved this issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

David
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.