Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Like Amazon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Lionel D Hunter
    Participant

Hi there

A question for you. Imagine going to buy a book from Amazon, You see the book of interest and then you can browse a few of the pages of the book. Can this be done on this theme?

Thanks for reading

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lionel,

There isn’t anything within the theme itself, however you may find a plugin that has this feature. I’m assuming you’re using an ecommerce plugin like woocommerce for selling?

Lionel D Hunter
    Participant

Hi there, thanks for the speedy reply

All I know is that my client who is selling or wants to promote two of the book done is selling them on Amazon. she also is selling them using Paypal and there is another but I can remember the other outlet.

The commerce plugin thing I don’t understand. I am still learning how all this works. The theme layout I sent I am aware through yourself that it can be done. However on the front of the theme layout I sent you I would like for it to go to a book and have an option to look at some pages to lure in a prospective buyer. How should I go about this with your theme?

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I think this question maybe better directed towards amazon to see if they offer anything in the form a plugin to help with that.

The alternative would be to create something manually – like a post which contains a sample of the book ( it would have to be entered manually ) and then provide a link above the PayPal button to the sample post?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.