Home / Forums / ePix Support / Line Height Changes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Nick
    Participant

Hi,
    Please visit http://www.envisionstrategy.ca/SylvanCircle to view site.
    I would like the top navigation on the “About the Artists” page to be closer to the page title.
    Is this possible?

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

You would have to put the text block into the same row as the “Grid Gallery”. Currently it looks like it’s within a separate row.

Nick
    Participant

Here is my code. Could you show me how to fix it?

<vc_row parallax=”yes” min_height=”150″ bg_color=”#ddccaa” deprecated_data=””><vc_column width=”1/1″ css=”.vc_custom_1435332750914{margin-bottom: 0px !important;border-bottom-width: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;}”><vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1435332766379{margin-bottom: 0px !important;border-bottom-width: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;}”>

2015 Sylvan Circle Artists
    </vc_column_text></vc_column><vc_column width=”1/1″ css=”.vc_custom_1435332726808{margin-top: 0px !important;border-top-width: 0px !important;padding-top: 0px !important;}”><postgallery_grid id=”grid_” data_source=”data-2″ categories=”Clay,Drawing and Pastel,Fabric,Glass,Jewellery,Mixed Media,Other,Painting,Photography,Sculpture,Wood” slidesetid=”” portfolio_categories=”” orderby=”ASC” sortby=”rand” content_type=”titleoverlay” columnpadding=”” filtering=”yes” masonry=”masonry” lightbox=”” zoomhover=”” width=”1200″ imgwidth=”400″ limit=”12″ load_limit=”12″ load_value=”15″ load_ajax=”click_load”></vc_column></vc_row>

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Nick.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Nick.

Nick
    Participant

I made that change so please disregard my code above.

If I would like it CLOSER still, what would I need to do?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You could try setting a negative margin on the Grid Gallery.

e.g. try adding the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

#grid-gdgrid_ {margin-top:-10px;}

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.