Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Link to a row in a non-single page site/Floating header on mobile device

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MartijnHeinsius
    Participant

Hi,

1) Is it possible to create a link to a specific row in a page in a regular non-single page site? I tried doing this by using the Anchor Link Name, but I can not get it to work.

2) The header in my site is perfectly floating on my laptop screen, but when scrolling down on my phone (Iphone SE), it does not appear again. Is it possible to make it float back on phones?

Thanks

Hi @martijnheinsius

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further from our end?

Regards,

MartijnHeinsius
    MartijnHeinsius
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @martijnheinsius

It looks like you forgot to send your site URL to us. Can you please send it over so we can look into your concerns?

Thanks!

MartijnHeinsius
    MartijnHeinsius
    Participant

Hi @martijnheinsius

It looks like your site is down as of the moment. Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Thanks!

MartijnHeinsius
    MartijnHeinsius
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

it is working fine for me, on my phone as well…

I hope you can get in.

Martijn

Hi Martijn,

I do not see “TADELAKT PORTFOLIO” in http://104.155.64.190/index.php/tadelakt/ so I assume you just mean to link it to the gallery?

Linking should now work. You actually forgot to add an ‘Anchor Name’ to the row with the gallery that is why the link did not work.

I have added it and it now works

MartijnHeinsius
    MartijnHeinsius
    Participant

Hi @martijnheinsius

1. For the dock items to float, you just need to set the Dock Bar position to ‘Header’ then enabled ‘Sticky Menu’

2. This is possible via CSS but the behavior will be very unpredictable since positioning of the images is controlled via Javascipt. While we can overwrite it with CSS, we can’t guarantee its behavior.

3. Changing the dimension of the lightbox images will require a lot of code customization which we do not support.

Thanks!

MartijnHeinsius
    MartijnHeinsius
    Participant

Hi @martijnheinsius

You may use this CSS to make the mobile dock bar sticky

.header-float-wrap.header_float {
        position: fixed;
    }

Paste it inside Appearance > Theme Options > Custom CSS.

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.