Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Live Preview Not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Kyle Fleming
    Participant

I just downloaded the You them using the plugin. Everything seemed to install correctly. When using the Live Preview for this theme it goes to a white page and wont load. I can view other themes using the live preview but this one wont load. I am coming from DynamiX and don’t want to activate quite yet,

Please advise.

Thank you,

Kyle

Hi @pinellasphotog

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further from our end?

Regards,

Kyle Fleming
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @pinellasphotog

I personally tried it and I do see the issue.

It is possible that one of your plugins is breaking the preview feature of the theme. If you have access to your server logs, try to check if there is a log of the error there or try to enabled WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php

Thanks!

Kyle Fleming
    Participant

I don’t exactly know what I am supposed to do. I did contact 1&1 my provider and they could not assist me much. They don’t provide server logs.

they suggested that I compact the theme. Would that help, and if so, how is that done?

Can you send over your site’s FTP credentials so I can personally enabled WP_DEBUG and test the preview again?

Thanks!

Kyle Fleming
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @pinellasphotog

I have checked on this and the issue was caused by the outdated Visual Composer that you were using on the site.

I upgraded Visual Composer and “Live Preview” is now working.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Thanks!

Kyle Fleming
    Participant

Thanks I can see the live preview. I was hoping that I would be able to see all the demos by previewing them but it looks like I can only see the default view.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hi @pinellasphotog

Yes you will only see the default view and will not have the option to preview the site’s look per YOU demo.

Thanks!~

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.