Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / `Logo auto resize,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • zac bromell
    Participant

hey i just wanted to make my logo bigger when the header becomes smaller when you scroll down the page, Thanks -Zac
    http://coffsharbourgpsuperclinic.com.au/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Zac,

Can you please first try updating to the latest version of DynamiX as this may solve a few things. You have a very large logo and it is sized down to fit within the sticky menu. The update should fix the issue where it looks like it is floating but if this still happens, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

zac bromell
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

zac bromell
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The images you have uploaded for the home stage gallery are way to big for the server to handle. One of them is 10000px wide which is too much for a normal server to handle. I tested the same slide set with smaller images and it worked fine so this is the problem.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

zac bromell
    Participant

`Thanks tom that fixed it, any idea how i can make the logo bigger when it downsizes?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

The logo cannot really be made bigger, but if you update to the latest version of DynamiX, it should solve the issue with the large gap underneath the logo when scrolling down. This will push everything onto one line.

Kind regards,
    Tom

zac bromell
    Participant

hey tom thanks for all your help, but i got this weird glitch where ever 10 or so times when u load up the home page some of the content disappears, could you have a look at this for me? thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Zac,

I cannot replicate this issue you are experiencing. Exactly which browser are you using for this to happen?

Kind regards,
    Tom

zac bromell
    Participant

it seems to have fixed itself thanks anyways

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.