Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / LOGO doesn't show up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Corasia
    Participant

I’ve followed the instruction to put my logo via Appearance ? Themes ? Customize ? Header ? Branding Version.
    But it doesn’t appear on the site.
    Here is the site link:

Corasia
    Participant

http://papercutlab.com/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like the image resizer is not working.

Please can you test something out quick. Can you switch the image resizer off from Appearance > Theme Options > General > Image Resizer to see if the logo appears.

The reason this doesn’t work usually is because of the following reasons:

1. You’re using your site within a subfolder i.e. mysite.com/wp/
    2. Your hosting doesn’t have GD Library, PHP Image Magick installed or has a permissions issue.

I’d check with your hosting to see if you have the above enabled and let me know how that goes.

If you are unsure on how to check the image resizer, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Corasia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like your logo image doesn’t actually exsist in the location you have added to Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Logo. I recommend changing this URL to the correct URL of the image.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Corasia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

From going into your customizer, it looks like you had the branding set to secondary and there was no logo uploaded to the secondary field so no image showed. I have changed this to Primary and the logo now shows.

Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.